Your Formula for Success
Grab a pen and paper and jot down the thoughts that come to mind! Who you are as an individual is unique to you, therefore what makes a happy life for you is different that what makes a happy life for someone else! That is why they say don't measure yourself against others. Create your own life and your own happiness! Find your own Formula for Success!
- If you could go to bed and wake up at anytime, what time would it be?
- How often does your body need to eat?
- What kinds of foods does your body like? Not like? (not taste, but feel. ;)
- Do you prefer to be alone, or with others? A lot or a little? (Quiet time)
- What hobbies did you love to do when you were young? When you have free time now?
- If you could have any job, what would it be? Why?
- How many hours would you work? In a row, or with breaks?
- how important is income to you? Yours? Your spouses?
- If you could have your dream relationship, what would you do together on a daily basis?
- List 5 things you want in a spouse, a friend, a family member.
- *Even if you have a spouse, friend, family already.
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere? Why?
- If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it? first?
- What is one thing you have always wanted to do and never done?
ADD UP YOUR ANSWERS!
- Take a look at your answers. How much of this reflects your life today? Getting to know yourself, what your body, mind, and heart want and need in life is critical to getting it! Knowing what is most important is second.
Try to make small changes to pay attention to these needs and wants. The more you match your daily life to your dream life, the more you will live a life that is authentic to you!
Ready to Live Your Possibility?
Get your Stress Free Possibilities Consultation to find out how!