She is a firm believer that we all have our own paths and that there is no one way or right way to any path, but that we are all here to support one another no matter where that might lead. At the core of all lies the ability to see the possibilities in each other, and that is truly a gift that has always been Jeannine’s.
Jeannine splits her time between the beaches she loves up north on Lake Michigan and various tropical beaches that feed her soul and need for sunshine including Maui- Hawaii, LA and the Suncoast of Florida.
She loves being Aunt Jeannine to many nieces and nephews as well as Miss Jeannine to the children she teaches, cares for and entertains with The Melodies, Heart Centered Stories and more and spends a great deal of her time making crafts, designs and toy shopping for the kids in her life!
Creativity is the passion that runs through her days and each one of her adventures, moves and creations shows her heart. Her intuition has been her guide throughout her life and is now available for clients with her Personal Development programs.
- A guest on radio shows and tele-seminars such as Rev Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith of The Secret’s Agape Church in Los Angeles, California, her story on cord-cutting can be seen in Doreen Virtue's book, Angel Medicine.
- She has written and published over 40 Guided Meditations for Children of the New Earth Online magazine and has recorded several special meditations for SuperKid children fighting cancer, supporting the MaxLove Project.
- She has published four books of poetry, including WORD PLAY, VISIONS, and The Ne-Ne News Book.
- Jeannine’s collaboration with her Grammy award winner brother on a musical program for children, entitled The Melodies™: Harmonies, Life Readiness Songs and Lessons, teaching meditative techniques through jazzy songs, was featured in the 2012 Agape Youth Revelation alongside CosmiKids and will be re-releasedin 2015.
- The Melodies™: Harmonies for Preschoolers will be re-released fall of 2015 with the introduction of a complimentary Yoga Dance Program called The Melodies in Motion™ using the songs and meditative lessons taught with the songs.
- Her Mini-Guided Meditations can be seen on YouTube.
-She hosted a weekly mini-meditation radio show on OrganicallyYOU: A Balanced Life.
- Jeannine is a founding member of NTEC, New Thought Education Consortium, under the tutelage of Judy Julin, Founder and CEO of CosmiKids affiliated with the Agape Youth Program, LA as well as The Hunter School in New Hampshire.
- Contributor and Mindfulness Expert for Inspired Parenting Magazine, 2015- 2017.
- Mindfulness Presenter for Head Start parents, teachers, and administrators for Inspired Parenting Magazine.
- Life in Balance presenter, Alliance for Women in Media at Central Michigan University, 2016
- Founder of www.mindfulnessmothers.com supporting mothers with the hardest job on earth!
- Author of The Possibility Path, a life coaching program that opens you up to Live in Possibility!
- Part of the Hug Alliance! Celebrate National Huggable Day each January!